Closing date for Scholarship Applications is June 1st 2016
For New and Existing Students
St Andrews Christian College offers scholarships for students entering Year Seven to Year 11 in 2017. The College accepts applications from students outside the College as well as existing students.
Applications are invited from students with a positive academic record and a desire to excel in their education at St Andrews Christian College.
Terms and Conditions
During the term of the scholarship the following expectations need to be adhered to:
- Meet all terms and conditions of enrolment at St Andrews Christian College
- Submit payment of remaining fees on time
- Pay all levies (textbook/excursion/camps/specialist subjects)
- Maintain a positive attitude to their studies and conduct consistent of the ethos of the College
- Maintain a high level of academic performance
- Participate positively in the spiritual life of the College
- Participate positively in the co-curricular activities on the College
- Successful candidates for a scholarship for St Andrews will be expected to complete their schooling until the end of Year 12 at St Andrews Christian College or reimburse monies given through the St Andrews Christian College Scholarship Scheme.
Applicants for either scholarship must complete the Scholarship Application Form and submit with the following supporting documents:
- St Andrews Christian College Enrolment Form if not a student at St Andrews Christian College (no Application Fee required at this stage)
- Copy of school reports covering the past two school years
- Copy of the most recent NAPLAN report
- Covering letter from the applicant explaining why you desire a scholarship, addressed to the Principal, Mrs Catriona Wansbrough.
- A reference (preferably from a pastor or minister)
- Supporting documentation outlining the applicant’s achievements, participation in school activities and abilities
Send application to:
Mrs Tamie Dekker
St Andrews Christian College
PO Box 4646
KNOX CITY CENTRE VIC 3152
Applicants are selected for an interview on the basis of their application and supporting documentation. The Principal will then invite applicants selected to attend an interview.
Following the interview, successful external applicants and their parents will then be invited to meet with the Registrar and Head of Middle/Senior School to complete enrolment formalities and subject selection procedures ready for the 2016 school year.