There are currently 2 position available.
Marketing & Communications Coordinator
(Maternity Leave Replacement, 3 days per week, during school term time)
St Andrews Christian College is a co-educational Christian School in Wantirna South, with over 620 students from Prep to Year 12.
We are seeking to appoint a Marketing and Communications professional to coordinate the communication and promotional activities at the College.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop and implement an annual marketing and communications strategy
- Produce marketing materials for use by the College
- Coordinate the promotion of College events
- Coordinate the publication of the College newsletter and annual Year Book
- Coordinate the content management of the College website and social media platforms
- Ensure a consistent identity is maintained on all communication and marketing material
- Attend and represent the College at appropriate events
This is a Maternity Leave Replacement position, working 3 days per week during school term time, with some additional time as required.
The position description is available here.
Applications close 5:00pm, Friday 2nd November, 2018.
St Andrews Christian College has a commitment to child safety, and has zero tolerance for child abuse. Every person working within the St Andrews Christian College community is responsible for the care and protection of students and reporting information about child abuse.
Acceptance and adherence to the College’s Statement of Faith is an essential condition of employment.
2019 Library Technician Position
(Part Time, 4 days during the school term)
Want to belong to a dynamic team, committed to impacting young lives for Christ in the context of providing an excellent education?
St Andrews Christian College (Prep – Year 12), located in Wantirna South, Melbourne, is seeking a committed and experience Library Technician for our College to commence in 2019.
The role of the Library Technician is to provide assistance and support for the Library Coordinator in all aspects of acquiring, organising and maintaining a diverse collection of resources. This includes monitoring equipment sited in the Library, office and teacher resource rooms. Interaction with staff and students is a major component of this role.
For more information please view the Position Description here
Applications should include:
- A covering letter
- Current CV
- Completed Non-Teaching Application Form
Enquiries please contact Mrs Tamie Dekker on (03) 8847 8300 or email@example.com
Applications close on Friday 26th October, 2018 at 5:00pm
Awards and National Employment Standards
St Andrews Christian College employs all staff and sets wages and conditions which are at least compliant with the relevant awards and the national Employment Standards (NES). Staff wishing to access the documents related to awards and NES can do so in the following manner:
- The NES can be accessed on the Fair Work Australia website on www.fwa.gov.au
- The Educational Services (Teachers) Award 2010 – click this link
The College determines its own salary levels and does not use those listed in the Educational Services (Teachers) Award.
- The Educational Services (Schools) General Staff Award 2010 – click this link