Are you committed to impacting young lives for Christ in the context of providing an excellent education?
St Andrews Christian College is a coeducational Christian school (Prep – Year 12), located in Wantirna South, Melbourne. Our staff support the College’s mission: To educate our students so that they are well skilled, understand life on the basis of biblical truth, and are motivated to walk with God and serve Him in their lives, so that they will be a positive Christian influence in the world.
Our Christian school is committed to expressing a distinctive Christian biblical perspective and approach in its curriculum and culture.
The College’s Statement of Belief represents the commonly held tenets of faith of the dozens of different Christian churches attended by the students and their families. One of the College’s strengths is the family atmosphere created by a team of Christian teachers, parents and children, as they work together in educating the children God has entrusted to their care.
St Andrews Christian College has a commitment to child safety, and has zero tolerance for child abuse. Every person working within the St Andrews Christian College community is responsible for the care and protection of students and reporting information about child abuse.
- Assistant Science Laboratory Technician FTE 0.4
- Instrumental Music Teacher – Cello
- Instrumental Music Teacher – Double Bass/Electric Bass
- Learning Support Assistant (Secondary) FTE 0.8
- Learning Support Assistant (Secondary) FTE 1.0
- English Teacher (Secondary) FTE 0.6
- Casual Relief Teachers – 2023
- Employment of a Christian Teacher
- Application Form (Teaching)
- Application Form (Non Teaching)
- Child Safe Employment Policy
Awards and National Employment Standards
St Andrews Christian College employs all staff and sets wages and conditions which are at least compliant with the relevant awards and the national Employment Standards (NES). Staff wishing to access the documents related to awards and NES can do so in the following manner:
- The NES can be accessed on the Fair Work Australia website on www.fairwork.gov.au
- The Educational Services (Teachers) Award 2020 – click this link
The College determines its own salary levels and does not use those listed in the Educational Services (Teachers) Award.
- The Educational Services (Schools) General Staff Award 2020 – click this link
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.