How to Apply – Australian Residents
ENROLMENTS CLOSED: for Prep (2022) and Year 7 (2022)
To Apply Download and Complete the Forms Below:
Completed forms along with supporting documentation should be emailed to email@example.com or sent to the following address:
St Andrews Christian College
PO BOX 4646
KNOX CITY CENTRE VIC 3152
Please read through the College’s Enrolment Policy and Procedure carefully before applying.
The name(s) of the child(ren) is/are recorded on the waiting list when the following documents are completed and returned to the College:
- Application for Student Admission Form
- Two written family references (preferably one from a minister of religion using accompanying Minister or Pastor Reference form). A family reference letter should be written by someone who has known your family for a while and can comment on the character of your family (the length should be about a paragraph).
- A photocopy of the student’s birth certificate or passport (proof of date of birth is required prior to enrolment)
- A photocopy of the student’s latest school report (except for Prep applications)
- A photocopy of any reports relating to educational, medical, communication, behavioural issues or special support required (where applicable)
- A copy of any family court orders or parenting plans that have been issued in relation to the enrolling student (where applicable)
- Payment of the non-refundable Application Fee ($100)
Please note that being on the waiting list does not guarantee a position even when applications are received several years in advance.
All children on the waiting list will be considered for enrolment.
In accordance with the selection criteria as identified by the College, parents/students may then be called for an interview.
Following the interview, an offer of a place may be made by the Principal/interviewing panel. If an offer is received parents then have 14 days in which to accept the offer. An Enrolment Agreement Fee is payable at the College Reception within 14 days to secure the offered position.