How to Apply
Please note 2024 Prep and Year 7 places have now been confirmed.
Any applications submitted now will be placed on a waitlist.
Please read through the College’s Enrolment Policy and Procedures carefully before applying.
Please note that we cannot accept applications from students travelling on a Student Visa – sub class 500.
For your child(ren) to be included on the enrolment waiting list, please complete the following process:
- Complete the Application for Student Admission Form
- Provide two written references:
- Christian families; one from your church minister using the Minister or Pastor Reference form, and one from someone who has known your family for a while and can comment on the character of your family
- Non-Christian families; two reference letters from family friends or colleagues who have known your family for a while and can comment on the character of your family
- The family reference letters only need to be 2-3 paragraphs
- Provide a copy of the student’s birth certificate or passport (proof of date of birth is required prior to enrolment)
- Provide a copy of the student’s latest school report (not required for Prep applications)
- A copy of any reports relating to educational, medical, communication, behavioural issues or special support required (where applicable)
- A copy of any family court orders or parenting plans that have been issued in relation to the enrolling student (where applicable)
- Payment of the non-refundable Application Fee ($100)
Please note that being on the waiting list does not guarantee a position even when applications are received several years in advance. All children on the waiting list will be considered for enrolment.
In accordance with the selection criteria as identified by the College, parents/students may then be called for an interview.
Following the interview, an offer of a place may be made by the Principal or their representative. To accept the enrolment offer and secure the position offered, parents have 7 days to pay the Enrolment Agreement Fee of $1,400.
The completed Application for Student Admission form with the supporting documentation as outlined above should be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
St Andrews Christian College
PO BOX 4646
KNOX CITY CENTRE VIC 3152